Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up video in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Video is an electronic medium for the recording, copying and broadcasting of moving visual images.
Video may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Video (2 Plus 1 album), 1985
- Video (Pakito album), 2000
- The Video (The Sugarcubes video album), 1990
- "Video" (India.Arie song), 2001, from Acoustic Soul
- "Video", song from the Ben Folds Five (album)
- "Video", a song from Omo Baba Olowo
- "Video!", song by Jeff Lynne.
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- Video (magazine), a consumer electronics magazine
- Music video, a short film integrating a song and imagery, produced for promotional or artistic purposes
- Video clip, a short segment of video
- Component video, a video signal that has been split into component channels, often referring to a three-channel analogue standard
- Composite video, a single-channel video signal
- Digital video, video encoded as digital data
- Home video, video media sold, rented or streamed for home entertainment
- HTML5 video, identified by the
- List of video connectors
- S-Video, add two-channel video signal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Video.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.