From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up video in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Video is an electronic medium for the recording, copying and broadcasting of moving visual images.
Video may also refer to:
- Video clip
- Digital video
- HTML5 video, identified by the <Video> tag
- Home video
- Video (magazine), a consumer electronics magazine
- music video, a short film integrating a song and imagery, produced for promotional or artistic purposes
- Video (2 Plus 1 album), 1985
- Video (Pakito album), 2006
- The Video (The Sugarcubes video album), 1990
- "Video" (India.Arie song), 2001, from Acoustic Soul
- "Video", song from the Ben Folds Five (album)
- "Video!", song by Jeff Lynne.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Video.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.