Video Game Vixens
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (June 2012)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2012)|
Video Game Vixens was a special four-part TV show hosted by Hal Sparks on G4 that featured what the network considered to be "the sexiest female video game characters of the year." The show had three judges: Seanbaby, Joy Giovanni, and Jake Bronstein. The show and awards were not continued in subsequent years.
Categories and Winners (2005)
- Dressed to Kill - Kasumi from the Dead or Alive series.
- Sexiest Finisher - Summer from Outlaw Golf 2.
- Dirtiest Dancer - Tina from the Dead or Alive series.
- Most Dangerous Curves - Rayne from the BloodRayne series.
- Biggest Guns - Ada Wong from the Resident Evil series.
- Best Bounce - Reiko from Rumble Roses.
- Best Booty - Lara Croft from the Tomb Raider series.
- Kinkiest Accessory - Ivy from the Soul series
- Baddest Good Girl - Rikku from Final Fantasy X-2.
- Viewer's Choice Winner - Rikku from Final Fantasy X-2.
- Video Game Vixen of the Year - Tina from the Dead or Alive series.