Visual Interactive Voice Response
Visual Interactive Voice Response is conceptually similar to voice Interactive voice response (IVR) but with the addition of visual menus to enhance the experience. The user interacts with a visual interface by touch or click commands on his mobile or computer screen. The technology can be used either on a mobile device app or directly over the web. Visual IVR can be used for companies to interact with their monthly customers, providing electronic billing and other information through a single access point. It can overcome inherent challenges in mobile app adoption. Visual IVR can also utilize video as a part of its interface, sometimes referred to as Video IVR. The Visual IVR was patented in 2009
- Maribel Lopez (January 27, 2011). "Groupama: Creating strategic differentiation by combining contact centers with mobile". Lopez Research. Retrieved February 17, 2014.
- "THE 2013 STAR Performers". Speech Technology Magazine. October 1, 2013. Retrieved February 17, 2014.
- "Jacada and Vocantas Update on OnCall Solution". Entertainment Close-up. October 30, 2013. Retrieved February 17, 2014.
- "Callvu - How Can Insurance Companies Win at Mobile Engagement?". Retrieved 2016-11-22.
- Chris Vitek (January 24, 2014). "Building Mayday with WebRTC". No Jitter. Retrieved February 18, 2014.
- CallVU: Rotsztein, Doron; Faran, Ran (Jan 13, 2011), Interactive Display Response System, retrieved 2016-11-22