Video Immersion is the name of a set of computer graphics processing technologies, used by ATI Technologies in their Radeon video cards. It is the brand name ATI uses to refer to the video compression acceleration feature in their R100, R200, and R300 video cards. Video Immersion is present in R100 based cards, and ATI introduced Video Immersion II with the R200.
- Adaptive De-Interlacing
- Motion Compensation
- Video Scaling
- Alpha Blending
- Colorspace Conversion
- Run-Level Decode & De-ZigZag
- "About AMD". Ati.amd.com. Retrieved 2013-08-14.
- Thomas Pabst (2001-08-14). "'Video Immersion II' - ATi's Strength In Video - GeForce3 Under Attack: ATi's Radeon 8500 Previewed". Tomshardware.com. Retrieved 2013-08-14.
- "Products & Technologies" (PDF). Ati.amd.com. Retrieved 2013-08-14.
- "Products & Technologies". Ati.amd.com. Retrieved 2013-08-14.
|This computer hardware article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|