Video Research Ltd. (株式会社ビデオリサーチ) is a Japanese marketing research company conducting audience measurement for television and radio. Since its foundation in 1962, Video Research has created its own nationwide network of branch offices and founded two international subsidiaries. Video Research USA, Inc. was founded in April 1998 and Video Research International (Thailand) Ltd. in January 2002. Advertising giant Dentsu owns 34% of the company.
- "About us: Company Profile". Video Research. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- "About us: Affiliates or Subcidiaries - Video Research USA, Inc". Video Research. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- "About us: Affiliates or Subcidiaries - Video Research International (Thailand) Ltd". Video Research. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- "How Japan's Dentsu Climbed to the Top of the Agency World". adage.com. 2015-05-05. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- "Damages Suit Regarding Illegal Interference with Audience Ratings Research". Video Research. Retrieved February 18, 2012.
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|