This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type of site||Video chat|
|Available in||English, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Chinese|
|Alexa rank||2,141,458 (December 2013[update])|
Videolink2.me is online video calling/conferences service, which allows users to communicate via instant messaging and video chat in real-time. The website provide the ability to make a video call with up to 5 people at the same time, share screen to conference participants, record and send video messages. Apart from random links for video conversation, which are generated each time once call is arranged, Videolink2.me gives an option to create personal pages for future video calls (persistent video links). The service is available also on Chrome Web Store.
Features and design
Videolink2.me service is based on WebRTC technology, which is supported by Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera browsers. This technology allows Videolink2.me website to send and receive high quality video stream without installation of additional software.
Videolink2.me supports the following features:
- Persistent videolinks (personal online room for video calls with unique URL/link in the internet).
- Screen sharing (free for more than 2 people).
- Photo demonstration (the call participants can view pictures/photos together during a call).
- File transfer (between the call participants).
- Video messages (enables communication with offline people).
- Instant messages (in addition to video and voice calls).
Languages and localization
Videolink2.me is currently available in 8 languages: English, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Chinese.