|Founded||Boston, Massachusetts (November 1, 2011)|
|Vienne Cheung, Founder|
|Products||Luxury Thigh High Stockings|
VienneMilano is one of Multiverse Commerce's brands and microstores.
VienneMilano was created as a result of Cheung’s interest in Italian hosiery and her wish to change the stereotypes surrounding thigh highs in America. Cheung wanted to bring the high quality thigh highs she found traveling through Europe to the US market.
On November 1, 2011 along with the launch of the VienneMilano online boutique their first line of thigh highs was introduced.
On November 11, 2011 VienneMilano held a fashion show and keynote by Giuseppe Pastorelli, the Italian General Consul for New England, to celebrate the brand's launch and first collection at the InterContinental Boston.
- Hershey, Lee. ""Stepping out with Sass": Luxury Thigh High Hosiery Brand, VienneMilano". Retrieved 27 February 2013.
- Carpenter, Kane. "Vienne Milano - Asian American Entrepreneur Turns her Dream into a Reality". Retrieved 27 February 2013.
- Motu Novu (October 4, 2011). "Multiverse: VienneMilano Luxury Hosiery". Motu Novu. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- Shan, Marshalla (25 March 2017). "VienneMilano 2017 Bridal Thigh High Stockings Collection". My Lingerie Magazine.
- Melser, Amy. "Brookline designer modernizes a classic", The Justice', Waltham, 7 February 2013
- Oppezzo, Valentina (22 February 2012). "VienneMilano – A Boston-based "Made in Italy"". Bostoniano. Retrieved 14 October 2016.