Vierumäki is a village located in the Finnish municipality Heinola in the region Päijät-Häme, Province of Southern Finland. There are about 900–1,000 inhabitants. Neighbouring villages are Vuolenkoski in Iitti, Myllyoja in Heinola, Mäkelä in Nastola and Urajärvi in Asikkala.
Vierumäki is known for hosting international ice hall sports events.
- The 2001 European Curling Championships took place in Vierumäki.
- Vierumäki hosted the 2008 World Mixed Doubles Curling Championship, from March 8 to March 16, 2008.
- The 2008 World Senior Curling Championships, won by Canada.
- The 2008 Women's World Ice Hockey Championships, Division II, took place in Vierumäki from March 25 to March 30, 2008.
- The 2013 Women's World U18 Ice Hockey Championships took place in Vierumäki from December 29, 2012 to January 5, 2013.
- "Switzerland wins inaugural World Mixed Doubles Curling Championship" – Suomen Curlingliitto (Finnish curling association) (Retrieved on March 21, 2008)
- "World Mixed Doubles Curling Championships 2008 – 8.-16.3.2008 Vierumäki Finland" (Retrieved on March 22, 2008)
|This Southern Finland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|