Vietnam's Next Top Model (cycle 4)
|Vietnam's Next Top Model (cycle 4)|
Cycle 4 cast of Vietnam's Next Top Model
|Country of origin||Vietnam|
|Original network||Multimedia JSC (domestically)
CBS Television Distribution (internationally)
|Original release||October 6 – December 22, 2013|
Vietnam's Next Top Model, Cycle 4 is the fourth season of Vietnam's Next Top Model. It was broadcast on VTV in 2013, featuring 18 finalists including 8 male and 10 female contestants.
This is the first year the show includes male contestants in addition to female contestants in previous years. The change was made after the 20th season of America's Next Top Model, which opened to male models.
When its audition round kicked off in August, the show attracted 1,200 participants, the highest number of applicants so far. Fashion designer Do Manh Cuong and makeup specialist Nam Trung, previous season's judges, stayed on the jury this year. The board welcomed two new judges, supermodel Thanh Hang, and famed Australian catwalk coach Adam Williams (briefly appearance due to become a judge on Asia's Next Top Model (cycle 2))
J. Alexander appeared as a special guest judge in the final show.
The winner was 21-year-old Mâu Thị Thanh Thủy from Hồ Chí Minh City.
Nguyen Tran Trung competed Vietnam Supermodel Contest 2015 at Breeze Model
Ngô Thị Quỳnh Mai became one of the 14 finalists in the fourth cycle of Asia's Next Top Model, where she placed 12th. She also competed Miss Universe Vietnam and The Face Vietnam, where her place as Co-Runner-up.
Do Tran Kim Ngan competed Miss World Vietnam 2014 as place 14th.
Nguyen Thi Cha Mi will compete in the All-stars season of this series.
|Nguyễn Quốc Minh Tòng||22||Đắk Lắk||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)||Episode 3||18-15|
|Lê Uyên Phương Thảo||23||Đồng Nai||1.72 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|Đỗ Thị Kim Ngân||20||Lạng Sơn||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Ngô Thị Quỳnh Mai||18||Hồ Chí Minh City||1.72 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|Tạ Thúc Bình||21||Hà Nội||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)||Episode 4||14-13|
|Phan Thị Thùy Linh||21||Lâm Đồng||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Phạm Thị Kim Thoa||24||Lào Cai||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)||Episode 5||12|
|Trần Mạnh Kiên||21||Vĩnh Phúc||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)||Episode 6||11|
|Nguyễn Trần Trung||20||Hanoi||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)||Episode 7||10-9|
|Đinh Hà Thu||24||Hải Phòng||1.71 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|Nguyễn Thị Thanh||20||Thái Bình||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)||Episode 8||8|
|Trần Quang Đại||21||Vũng Tàu||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)||Episode 9||7|
|Dương Mạc Anh Quân||24||Hanoi||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)||Episode 10||6-5|
|Nguyễn Thị Hằng||20||Đồng Nai||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Lê Văn Kiên||20||Thanh Hóa||1.89 m (6 ft 2 1⁄2 in)||Episode 11||4-3|
|Nguyễn Thị Chà Mi||19||Phú Thọ||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Vũ Tuấn Việt||21||Hải Dương||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)||2|
|Mâu Thị Thanh Thủy||21||Hồ Chí Minh City||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)||1|
|3||Tòng||Thoa||Bình||Thoa||Trung||Trung||Việt||Đại||Kiên L.||Kiên L.||Kiên L.
|9||Linh||Kiên T.||Thủy||Hằng||Kiên L.||Đại||Thu
|10||Đại||Ngân||Kiên T.||Thủy||Mi||Kiên L.|
|11||Bình||Trung||Quân||Quân||Kiên T.||Kiên T.|
|13||Kiên T.||Kiên L.||Thanh||Bình
- The contestant was in a non-elimination bottom two.
- The contestant was eliminated
- The contestant won the competition
- Episode 2 featured non-eliminations.
- Episode 3 featured multiple eliminations.
- Episodes 4, 7, 10, and the first part of 11 featured double eliminations.
Photo Shoot Guide
- Episode 1 Photo Shoot: Full Body Shots (Casting)
- Episode 2 Photo Shoots: Beauty from smile
- Episode 3 Photo Shoot: Energy
- Episode 4 Photo Shoot: Beauty Shots with Zalora's
- Episode 5 Photo Shoot: Posing with an Ostrich
- Episode 6 Photo Shoot: Lighting Oneself
- Episode 7 Photo Shoot: Traditional Clothing at Cham Temple
- Episode 8 Photo Shoot: Led Lights Circus Shoot
- Episode 9 Photo Shoot: Gods and Goddesses in Singapore
- Episode 10 Commercial and Photo Shoot: Bourjois Lipstick Adverts; F Magazine Covers in Paris
- Episode 11 Photo Shoot: Love my Heart
- Thanh Hằng (Host)
- Đinh Nam Trung
- Đỗ Mạnh Cường
- Adam Williams