Vietnam Multimedia Corporation
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Availability||Vietnam and worldwide|
|http://www.vtc.vn or http://www.vtc.com.vn or http://hdtv.vtc.vn|
Vietnam Multimedia Corporation (Vietnam Television Corporation (VTC)) is a Vietnamese multimedia corporation, founded in February 1988 for the purpose of building television stations. In July 2003, the Vietnam Ministry of Post and Telematics purchased VTC.
In February 1988, the Postal Ministry (Vietnam Telecommunications), founded Broadcast TV (National Television Vietnam (VTV)) which became VTC. In September 1992, VTC became the Investment Company for Development and Technical Information (INTEDICO) under the auspices of the Ministry of Culture (Information). In November 1993, INTEDICO became an investment company for the development of television technology in Vietnam and on 10 December 1996, INTEDICO merged with TELEXIM RATIMEX (decision number 918 - QD / TC-Vietnam Television). Further statutory changes were made in 2003 (decision number 129/2003/QD- TTg 26 June 2003) and 2005 when INTENDICO became part of a parent state company, the Communication Corporation (decision number 192/2005/QD-TTg 29 July 2005).
Subsidiary companies of Communication Corporation
Subsidiary companies include:
- VTC Mobile
- VTC Digicom
- Digital Television
- VTC Technology and Digital Content Company - VTC Intecom
- Communications Corporation VTC.
- Corporate Solutions Limited, a member of VTC communications technology
- Company Limited, a member of Communications VTC Multimedia Central
- Company Limited, a member of Communications South VTC Multimedia
- Company Television Media Development (CTC)
- Trading Corporation VTC (communications equipment)
- Joint Stock Company VTC (electronic media)
- Electronics Corporation and Vietnam Cable Television
- Service Corporation (international cooperation)
- Company Transfer of TV technology - telecommunications VTC
- Trading Company, the production of commercials and television entertainment VTC
- Communications Corporation Friendship
- VTC School of Communication
- VTC Studio (established February 2010)
- Africa Team: Masang Soft (6 May 2006).
- Audition Online: T3 Entertainment and Yedang Online (8 May 2006). In September 2009, VTC and VinaGame disputed the right to issue the game. This triggered the development of Game Gate.
- Cross-fire and MMOFPS Special Force of the FPT (SF); Sudden Attack (SA); the VinaGame; Cross Fire (CF), the VTC game. CF is rated the best of the three games with the highest number of players.
- FIFA Online 2 (FIFA 1 was commissioned online in Indonesia).
- Atlantica Online, Free MMORPG world's best, 2008.
- Kart Rider (removed from sale July 2010).
VTC Studio online games
- Squad: a 3-D first-person shooting game (MMOFPS), built on the game engine, Gamebryo Lightspeed, from Emergent. This is a casual game, presented on a 3D platform and themed with dark navy.
- Generation 3: built on the Microsoft Silverlight platform, tells the story of a make-believe European Middle Ages continent, Okiast, which has three countries, Kalmar, Dargard and Norwales. The players act as military leaders who rise up against corruption in order to untie the lands.
- Colours of Ocean: a free online social growth game for young people.
- Showbiz: a free social game for music lovers.
- Tour 247: a free social game for lovers of tour management.
- Cinema of Vietnam
- Culture of Vietnam
- Telecommunications in Vietnam
- Media of Vietnam
- Digital television in Vietnam