From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Vietnamese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vietnamese may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to Vietnam, the easternmost country on the Indochina Peninsula in Southeast Asia.
- Vietnamese people, persons from Vietnam or of Vietnamese descent
- Overseas Vietnamese, Vietnamese people living outside Vietnam in a diaspora
- Vietnamese language
- Vietnamese alphabet
- Vietnamese cuisine
- Vietnamese culture
- List of Vietnamese people
- Demographics of Vietnam
- All pages beginning with "Vietnamese"
- All pages with titles containing Vietnamese
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vietnamese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.