View-source URI scheme
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (October 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
For example, this URI would show the source of the page located at https://web.archive.org/web/20060329103039/http://www.irancaravan.com/Ardabil.htm view-source:http://www.example.com
|Mozilla Firefox up to version 46||supported|
|Mozilla Firefox from version 47||not supported|
|Internet Explorer 4, 5 and 6||supported|
|Internet Explorer 6, 7, and 8||not supported after Windows XP SP2|
|Safari 3.2.1||supported|
|Safari 5, 6||not supported|
|Opera 7, 8, 9, 10, 11||not supported|
|Opera 15 and up||supported|
|HP webOS||supported in-browser via a homebrew app called Internalz Pro|
- IETF Draft
- Yevstifeyev, M. "'view-source' URI scheme registration template". Retrieved 17 July 2011.
- "view-source Protocol". MSDN. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- jonathan (2005-11-30). "View Source Bug Fixed and a Tip". blogzilla. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- Fleischer, Gregory (April 21, 2009). "MFSA 2009-17: Same-origin violations when Adobe Flash loaded via view-source scheme". Mozilla. Retrieved 2009-04-22.
- "Firefox 47 for developers".
- "Lifehacker - Google Chrome's Full List of Special about: Pages".
- Robitaille, Jason (2010-08-28). "Internalz 1.3 brings style with a dark theme and more". PreCentral. Retrieved 2011-02-11.