|Look up viewer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Viewer may refer to:
- File viewer, application software that decodes and displays the data in a computer file
- Image viewer, a computer program capable of displaying digital images
- Pocket Viewer, a range of personal digital assistants marketed by Casio
- A person who is engaged in remote viewing
- Slide viewer, a device for viewing slides of reversal film
- Television viewer, television industry term for a person watching television
- ViEWER, a computer program developed for studying visual perception in a virtual 3D environment
- Waveform viewer, a software tool for viewing the signal levels of either a digital or analog circuit design
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Viewer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.