|Available in||English, Spanish, German, French|
|Founder(s)||Kai Henniges, Jörg Boksberger|
|Industry||Video on Demand|
To watch movies and series on Viewster neither external software nor registration is required.
Viewster AG was founded in 2007 by Kai Henniges and Jörg Boksberger in Zurich (Switzerland). Today Viewster has offices in Zurich, London, New York City, Berlin, Adelaide. In 2011 the service was renamed from "Diva“ to "Viewster."
Today, Viewster's Video on demand service is available in more than 120 countries. According to third party audits, Viewster reaches more than 39 million unique visitors per month  and ranked top 10 online video property in the U.S. in August 2014.
Viewster licensed a collection of more than 12,000 titles. These include anime, documentary film, classics, comedy and independent films from many countries around the world. The number of available titles may vary from country to country due to nation-specific contracts with content owners.
Viewster has a broad range of TV shows in many countries. These include various anime series, some of them as simulcasts in European countries, Korean drama and Brit Shows, such as The Inbetweeners, Peep Show, Shameless and many more.
Online Film Festival
Movies and TV shows can be streamed worldwide via the website www.viewster.com.
iOS and Android
- listofthetop.com: About Viewster, 2016
- fierceiptv.com: DIVA AG adopts successful viewster brand across all operations Archived 2012-11-01 at the Wayback Machine, March 29, 2011
- corp.viewster.com: Viewster company info site Archived May 29, 2013, at the Wayback Machine, visited October 21, 2014
- comScore: Releases August 2014 U.S. Online Video Rankings”, September 18, 2014
- C21: Viewster tracks down Anime', October 13, 2014
- Festival Page: Viewster Online Film Festival (#VOFF), visited October 21, 2014
- Rue Morgue: Udo Kier joins Viewster film fest, September 11, 2014
- Viewster FAQs: How can I prevent video buffering? , 2014
- androidauthority.com: VOD Service gets new look, Android app, October 08, 2012