From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vig may refer to:
- Vig (surname), Indian surname
- Vigorish, or "vig", a fee charged by a bookmaker for services
- Butch Vig, music producer and drummer for rock band Garbage
- Miklós Vig, Hungarian cabaret and jazz singer, actor, comedian and theater secretary from the 1920s to the 1940s
- Vigilance Control (see Dead man's switch), also known as Driver's Safety Device (DSD)
- Vector inversion generator, an electric pulse compression and voltage multiplication device
- Vienna Insurance Group, also known as Wiener Städtische Versicherung AG, an Austrian insurance firm
- VIG (Video Interaction Guidance), an interactive method to increase mother-child attachment and other therapeutic gains.
- VIG (Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF), tracks the performance of the NASDAQ US Dividend Achievers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vig.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.