Vigie Beach is located 2 km north of Castries District, Saint Lucia, running parallel and immediately adjacent to the George F. L. Charles Airport.
It is a protected white sand beach. Immediately opposite the airport departure lounge are a few small food kiosks.
The following locations are nearby:
- George F. L. Charles Airport, 14°01′13″N 60°59′35″W / 14.02023°N 60.99294°W
- Vigie Beach, 14°01′29″N 60°59′05″W / 14.0247°N 60.9847°WCoordinates: 14°01′29″N 60°59′05″W / 14.0247°N 60.9847°W
- Vigie Lighthouse, 14°01′21″N 61°00′05″W / 14.02245°N 61.00127°W
- Vigie Poiint, 14°01′26″N 61°00′17″W / 14.02383°N 61.00481°W
- Vigie village, 14°01′07″N 60°59′43″W / 14.01858°N 60.99537°W
- ^ a b "Vigie Beach". GeoNames. Retrieved August 29, 2021.