Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vigilance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vigilance may refer to:
- Vigilance (psychology), the ability to maintain attention and alertness over prolonged periods of time
- Vigilance (behavioural ecology), the watchfulness of prey for nearby predators
- Vigilance (album), by Threat Signal
- Vigilance, a creature ability in the Magic: The Gathering collectible card game
- Vigilance control, on railways
- Vigilance (video game), a 1998 PC game by SegaSoft
- ZPG-3W Vigilance, largest US Navy non-rigid airship ever built
- BNS Vigilance, a Biafran vessel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vigilance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.