From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vigilante in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A vigilante is a person who violates the law to exact justice.
Vigilante may also refer to:
- John Vigilante (born 1985), American ice hockey player
- Vigilantes, pseudonym used by Konni Zilliacus
Art, entertainment, and media
- Vigilante (comics), several fictional DC Comics characters
- The Vigilante (1947), a film serial based on the original character
- Vigilante (film), a 1983 film directed by William Lustig
- Vigilante (video game), a 1988 arcade game
- Vigilante (album), an album by Magnum, or the title song
- Vigilante (band), a Chilean aggrotech/industrial band
- The Vigilantes, a syndicate of American writers
- The Vigilantes, an Australian motorcycle gang that appeared in the Mad Max franchise
- A-5 Vigilante, a U.S. Navy supersonic bomber
- T249 Vigilante, a prototype US self-propelled anti-aircraft gun
- Vigilante Bolus, an insecticide
- "Vigilante Man", a 1940 song by Woody Guthrie; one of his Dust Bowl Ballads
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vigilante.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.