9 April 1971 
Erode, Tamil Nadu, India
|Years active||1990 - present|
Vignesh is a Tamil film actor from Erode, Tamil Nadu, India. He has acted in several movies including Kizhakku Cheemayile, Kathali, Raman Abdullah, Velai, Appu, Ilango, Ennai Thalatta Varuvala, Soori and Aacharya.
He then starred in Chellakkannu, which told the tragic story of a young couple caught between feuding families, and the film performed well and ran for over one hundred days at the box office. The film had featured him alongside actress Yuvarani, as did Pasumpon, while his Nadodi Mannan became a box office failure.
For Soori, Vignesh had to tonsure his head for 70 times. His performance received mixed reviews with critics claiming that Vignesh "tends to go slightly overboard, especially when he howls aloud in agony and "his cries seem over the top". The film went unnoticed at box office, post-release Vignesh signed two projects titled "Ilango" and "Parithi" with both failing to proceed after launch.
|1990||Avanga Namma Ooru Ponnuga|
|Manathile Oru Paattu||Anand|
|Take It Easy Urvasi|
|Kannedhirey Thondrinal||Sakthi||Guest appearance|
|Nee Endhan Vaanam|
|2003||Ennai Thalatta Varuvala||Santhosh|
- "Vignesh | Official Site of South Indian Artists Association, Nadigar Sangam, Tamil Nadigar Sangam". Nadigarsangam.org. 1994-05-22. Retrieved 2016-12-01.
- "Too-violent film another flop for Vignesh". Times Live. 21 February 2010. Retrieved 8 May 2010.
- "Google Groups". Groups.google.com. Retrieved 2016-12-01.
- "tamil cinema mottai heroes rajinikanth sivaji kamal aalavandhan vikram sethu ajithkumar red madhavan ayudha ezuthu sathyaraj amaithipadai picture gallery images". Behindwoods.com. 2006-11-26. Retrieved 2016-12-01.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 25 April 2012. Retrieved 2011-10-23.
- "SOORI". Bbthots.com. Retrieved 2016-12-01.
- ""Soori"". The Hindu. 2003-12-26. Retrieved 2016-12-01.
|This article about an Indian film actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|