From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Vignette (graphic design), decorative designs in books (originally in the form of leaves and vines) to separate sections or chapters
- Vignetting in photography, any process by which there is loss in clarity towards the corners and sides of an image
- Vignette (entertainment), a sketch in a sketch comedy
- Vignette (literature), short, impressionistic scenes that focus on one moment or give a particular insight into a character, idea, or setting
- Vignette (road tax), a small, colored sticker affixed to motor vehicles in some European nations to indicate road tolls have been paid
- Vignette Corporation, a Texas-based commercial software company
- Vignette (vineyard), in viticulture, part of a larger consolidated vineyard
- Vignette (philately), the central part of a stamp design
- Vignette (psychology), a short description of an event, behavior or person used in a psychology experiment to control information provided to participants
- Vignette, sometimes used to describe an image that is smaller than the original
- Vignette (model), a form of diorama
- Vignette (professional wrestling), a video package used to promote wrestling characters or storylines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vignette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- "vignette." Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition. HarperCollins Publishers. Accessed 29 Dec. 2013.