From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vijayaraghavan may refer to:
- Vijayaraghavan (actor) (born 1951), Malayalam film actor
- Pon. Vijayaraghavan, Congress politician from Tamil Nadu
- Tirukkannapuram Vijayaraghavan (1902–1955), mathematician
- Rangachari Vijayaraghavan (born 1946), cricket umpire
- A. Vijayaraghavan
- G. Vijayaraghavan (born 1942)
- Ramanuja Vijayaraghavan (born 1931)
- Usha Vijayaraghavan (born 1961)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vijayaraghavan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.