From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vijayanagar, meaning City of Victory, may refer to:
- Vijayanagara Empire (or Karnata Empire), of Southern India, 14th-17th centuries A.D.
- Vijayanagar, Bangalore, neighbourhood in Bangalore city
- Vijayanagar, Belgaum, a small village in Belgaum District, Karnataka
- Vijaynagar, Changlang, a tehsil in Changlang district of Arunachal Pradesh
- Vijaynagar tehsil, in Srigangagnagar district of Rajasthan
- Vijay Nagar, Indore, neighbourhood in Indore city, Madhya Pradesh
- Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, also known as Vijayanagaram
- Vizianagaram district, Andhra Pradesh
- Vijaynagar State, a princely state in Gujarat
- Vijaynagar taluka, a taluka in Gujarat
- Vijoy Nagar, a village in Nicobar district
- Vijaya Nagar, a village in Mangalpur V.D.C., Chitwan District
- Bijaya Nagar, a V.D.C. in Pyuthan District
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vijaynagar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.