From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Vikram in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vikram may refer to:
- Vikram (name), a male name in the Hindu community
- Vikramāditya, legendary king of India
- Vikram Pandit (born 1957), CitiGroup CEO
- Vikram (actor) (born 1966), a Tamil-language Indian film actor
- Vikram Gokhale (born 1940) a Hindi and Marathi language Indian film, theatre and television actor
- Vikram Sarabhai (1919–1971), Indian scientist
- Vikram (1986 Tamil film), a 1986 Tamil-language Indian film
- Vikram (1986 Telugu film), a 1986 Telugu-language Indian film
- Vikram Seth (born 1952), Indian novelist and poet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vikram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.