Vikram Singh (actor)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Ranjha Vikram Singh|
Ranjha Vikram Singh is an Indian film actor and producer. He acted as Rajjo Fauji in the film Heropanti. In 2015, he also turned producer with his banner, Running Horses Films under which the movie 25 Kille was produced, in which he also played the lead character.
Ranjha began his acting career in 2005 with the film Mumbai Godfather where he performed as the character Ram "Romeo", the main lead role and has acted in 16 movies thus far. He starred in assorted Hindi language films followed by Souten (The Other Woman) 2006, Aatma, Old iss Gold, until in 2012, when he made his Telugu debut with Raghava Lawrence's Rebel. In 2014 he starred in three films, Ya Rab, 1, and Heropanti.
|2005||Mumbai Godfather||Ram 'Romeo'||Hindi|
|2006||Souten: The Other Woman||Rajvir 'Raj' Singh||Hindi|
|2010||Trump Card (film)||Lead Role||Hindi|
|2010||Kuch Kariye||Javed Khan||Hindi|
|2014||Ya Rab||Lead Role||Hindi|
|2014||Manasunu Maaya Seyake||Rocky||Tamil/Telugu|
|2016||25 Kille||Lead Role||Punjabi|
|2016||Motor Mitran Di||Lead Role||Punjabi|
Awards and nominations
- "Rajjo Fauji Heropanti".
- "Ranjha Vikram Singh turns producer with Punjabi film '25 Kille'". The Indian Express. 2016-02-28. Retrieved 2016-04-29.
- "The first look poster of Punjabi movie '25 Kille' officially launched". Punjab News Express. Retrieved 2016-04-29.
- Adarsh, Taran. "Mumbai Godfather (review)". Sify. Retrieved 2016-04-29.
- "I didn't know who Prabhas was: Vikram Singh". The Times of India. Retrieved 2016-04-29.
- "Heropanti makes Ya Rab actor Vikram Singh villain". IndiaGlitz. Retrieved 2016-04-29.
- "Vikram Singh romances Tamannah in REBEL". Yahoo India. Retrieved 1 September 2012.
- "Winner for Best Action Punjabi Film 25 Kille".
- "Ranjha Vikram Singh nominated for Best Negative Role in Rana Vikrama at SIIMA Awards".