Jump to navigation Jump to search
Vikramaditya (IAST: Vikramāditya) may refer to:
- Vikramaditya, legendary 1st century BCE emperor of Ujjain in India
- Chandragupta Vikramaditya (Chandragupta II), the 375–415 CE Gupta king
- Yasodharman of Malwa (6th century); adopted the title Vikramaditya
- Vikramaditya I (655–680), Chalukya king
- Vikramaditya II (733–744), Chalukya king
- Vikramaditya III, Chalukya king
- Vikramaditya IV, Chalukya king
- Vikramaditya V (1008–1015), Chalukya king
- Vikramaditya VI (1076–1126), Chalukya king
- Hemachandra Vikramaditya (Hemu), 16th-century Hindu king
- INS Vikramaditya, Kiev-class aircraft carrier of the Indian Navy
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vikramaditya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.