Mitropa Cup 2019
|Born||13 December 2001|
|Title||International Master (IM) (2016)|
|FIDE rating||2508 (November 2019)|
Viktor Gažík is multiple winner of Slovak Youth Chess Championships in different age groups. He played for Slovakia in European Youth Chess Championships and World Youth Chess Championships in the different age groups and best results reached in 2010 in Batumi, when he won European Youth Chess Championship in the U10 age group and in 2018 in Chalkidiki, when he won World Youth Chess Championship in the U18 age group.
In 2016, he was awarded the FIDE International Master (IM) title.
- "Viktor Gažík, vnuk Tigrana Petrosjana - NSS.cz". www.nss.cz.
- "Chess-Results Server Chess-results.com - European Youth Chess Championship". chess-results.com.
- "Chess-Results Server Chess-results.com - World Youth Chess Championships 2018". chess-results.com.
- "Chess-Results Server Chess-results.com - Open Prievidza 2015". chess-results.com.
- "Chess-Results Server Chess-results.com - Chess Masters Pieniny 2017". chess-results.com.
- "FIDE Title Applications (GM, IM, WGM, WIM, IA, FA, IO)". ratings.fide.com.
|This Slovak biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|