Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Viktoria in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Viktoria usually refers to Viktoria, a name which is the same as Victoria (name), but may also refer to:
- FK Viktoria Stadion, stadium of Viktoria Žižkov.
- Viktoria-Luise-Platz, building in Berlin.
- Viktoriastadt, now known as Victoria, Brașov.
- Viktoria (singer), Filipina singer.
- Viktoria (album), an album by Maria Mena.
- Viktoria (Marduk album), a 2018 album by Marduk.
- Viktoria (film), directed by Maya Vitkova.
- Viktoria (character), a video game character in the Thief series.
- Viktoria und ihr Husar, an operetta in three acts.
- Viktoria (trophy), the German association football championship trophy from 1903 to 1944.
- Viktoria 07 Kelsterbach
- Viktoria 1894 Hanau
- Viktoria 89 Berlin
- Viktoria 96 Magdeburg
- Viktoria Aschaffenburg
- Viktoria DJK Coburg
- Viktoria Frankfurt/Oder
- Viktoria Köln
- Viktoria Neu-Isenburg
- Viktoria Plzeň
- Viktoria Žižkov
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Viktoria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.