From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Vilkitsky (disambiguation))
Vilkitsky may refer to any of the following:
- Andrey Vilkitsky (1858-1913), a Russian Arctic explorer
- Boris Vilkitsky (1885-1961), a Russian Arctic explorer, son of above
- The Vilkitsky Strait, a strait in the Severnaya Zemlya archipelago.
- The Vilkitsky Islands in the Nordenskiöld Archipelago in the eastern region of the Kara Sea
- The Vilkitsky Island (Kara Sea) in the southern areas of the Kara Sea
- The Vilkitsky Island (East Siberian Sea) of the De Long Islands, in the East Siberian Sea
- The Vilkitsky island subgroup and its main island, the Vilkitsky Island, of the Komsomolskaya Pravda Islands in the Laptev Sea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vilkitsky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.