From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Villa or villa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A villa is a house.
Villa may also refer to:
- Villa, Haanja Parish, a village in Haanja Parish, Võru County, Estonia
- Villa, Lasva Parish, a village in Lasva Parish, Võru County, Estonia
- Villa, Viljandi County, a village in Tarvastu Parish, Viljandi County, Estonia
- Villa (island), an island in Flatanger, Sør-Trøndelag, Norway
- Villa (Saint Vincent), a city on the island of Saint Vincent
- Villa (Corvera), Asturias, Spain
- Villa (Illas), Illas, Asturias, Spain
- Villa, Ohio, a community in the United States
- Villa (surname)
- Villa (genus), a genus of bee flies
- Villa Maria College or Villa, a college in Buffalo, New York
- Aston Villa F.C. or Villa, an English Premier League football club
- Villa Lidköping BK, bandy club in Lidköping, Sweden
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Villa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.