Villa Bonita, May 2008
|Location||1817 Hillcrest Rd., Hollywood, Los Angeles, California|
|NRHP Reference #||86001950|
|Added to NRHP||September 12, 1986|
Villa Bonita is an historic apartment building on Hillcrest Road in Hollywood, California. The building is located a short walk from the corner of Hollywood Boulevard and Highland Avenue, just north of Franklin Avenue and west of Highland. It was designed by Frank Webster and built in 1929. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1986 based on its architecture.
- List of Registered Historic Places in Los Angeles
- List of Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monuments in Hollywood
- Hollywood Heights, Los Angeles
- National Park Service (2008-04-15). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on June 9, 2010. Retrieved June 8, 2010.
- Liesl Bradner (August 18, 2016), Inside Villa Bonita, the Hollywood building that Errol Flynn, Francis Ford Coppola and others called home Los Angeles Times.
|This article about a property in Los Angeles County, California on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in Los Angeles is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|