This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (December 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|• Mayor||Alberto Domingo Romagnoli (Socialist Party)|
|• Total||591 km2 (228 sq mi)|
|Elevation||100 m (300 ft)|
|• Density||16/km2 (41/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC-3 (ART)|
|Dialing code||+54 3462|
Villa Cañás is a small city in the south of the province of Santa Fe, Argentina, some 370 km from the provincial capital and not far from Venado Tuerto. It has about 9,400 inhabitants as per the 2010 census [INDEC].
The city was founded in 1902 by Juan Cañás, and acknowledged as a comuna (a minor municipality) on 1903-03-07.
- Legrand sisters - film star twin actresses and TV personalities
- José A. Martínez Suárez, film director
- Municipal information: Municipal Affairs Federal Institute (IFAM), Municipal Affairs Secretariat, Ministry of Interior, Argentina. (in Spanish)
- "Villa Cañás". Santa Fe provincial government.
- La Página de Villa Cañás - Portal of the city.
|This article about a place in Santa Fe Province, Argentina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|