Villa Esplanada (Chinese: 灝景灣) is a private housing estate developed by Sun Hung Kai Properties, China Resources and Cheung Kong on Tsing Yi island in Hong Kong. It locates on the relocated oil depots on the former island Nga Ying Chau. It is close to Ching Wang Court, Tsing Yi Station of MTR and Airport Express. The flats were sold in three phases.   
It consists of ten blocks of high-rise buildings surrounded by a terrace of green plants and tree and adjacent to the seashore.
- 41- Cheung Ching ↔ Kowloon City Ferry
- 41A- Cheung On ↔ Tsim Sha Tsui East
- 41M- Tsing Yi Estate ↔ Tsuen Wan Station
- 41P- Tsing Yi Ferry ↔ Tsuen Wan Station
- 42C- Cheung Hang ↔ Lam Tin Station
- 42M- Cheung Wang ↔ Tsuen Wan (Discovery Park)
- 43B- Cheung Ching ↔ Tsuen Wan West Station
- 44- Tsing Yi Estate ↔ Mong Kok East Station
- 44M- Cheung On ↔ Kwai Chung Estate
- 49P- Sha Tin Central → Tsing Yi Ferry
- 49X- Kwong Yuen ↔ Tsing Yi Ferry
- 68A- Long Ping Estate ↔ Tsing Yi Station
- 243M- Mayfair Garden ↔ Tsuen Wan (Discovery Park)
- 248M- Tsing Yi Station ↔ Cheung Wang
- 249X- Tsing Yi Station ↔ Sha Tin Central
- 279X- Lui Wo Hui ↔ Tsing Yi Station
- N241- Cheung Heng ↔ Hung Hom Station
- E31- Tung Chung (Yat Tung Estate) ↔ Tsuen Wan (Discovery Park)
- E32- AsiaWorld-Expo ↔ Kwai Fong Station
- N31- Airport (Ground Transportation Centre) ↔ Tsuen Wan (Discovery Park)
- Cross Harbour Tunnel Bus
- 948- Cheung On ↔ Causeway Bay (Tin Hau)
- 948P- Cheung On → Causeway Bay (Tin Hau)
- "Phase II". Sun Hung Kai Properties. Retrieved 20 January 2007.
- "Official website (for phase II)". Sun Hung Kai. Archived from the original on 5 December 2006. Retrieved 20 January 2007.
- "Official website (for phase III)". Sun Hung Kai Properties. Retrieved 20 January 2007.
- "Hong Kong Property" (PDF). Press Release (20 September 2000). China Resources Enterprise, Ltd. Retrieved 20 January 2007.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Villa Esplanada.|
|This Hong Kong location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|