Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up villager in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Villager may reto:
- A person from a village
- The Villager (Saint Paul, Minnesota), a community newspaper in Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
- The Villager (Manhattan), a newspaper in Manhattan, New York, United States
- The Villager (The Woodlands, TX), a newspaper in The Woodlands, Texas, United States
- Villagers (band), an Irish band from Dún Laoghaire
- Mercury Villager, a car model
- Edsel Villager, an older car model
- Villager, a defunct motel chain owned by Cendant which was merged into Knights Inn in 2004
- Villager (Animal Crossing), a character in Animal Crossing: City Folk and Super Smash Bros.
- NPC Villager, a character in Minecraft
- Villager Football Club, a rugby club in Cape Town, South Africa
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Villager.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.