|Born||Veikko Oskari Ville Salminen
2 October 1908
|Died||28 November 1992
Veikko Oskari Ville Salminen (2 October 1908, Mariehamn – 28 November 1992, Sintra) was a Finnish film actor, director, writer and producer. He was the father of comedic actor Ville-Veikko Salminen and cinematographer Timo Salminen. Salminen was also a painter and drew complete storyboards of his films before he began shooting.
- Säkkijärven polkka (1956)
- Evakko (1956)
- Kaks' tavallista Lahtista (1960)
- Aktivistit (1939)
- Herra ja ylhäisyys (1944)
- Cross of Love (1946)
- Kalle-Kustaa Korkin seikkailut (1949)
- Laivan kannella (1954)
- Per Olov Qvist and Peter von Bagh. Guide to the cinema of Sweden and Finland. p. 275.
- "IMDB.com: Awards for Kaks' tavallista Lahtista". imdb.com. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
|This article about a Finnish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|