Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up villi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Villi may refer to:
- Plural of Villus (disambiguation)
- Le Villi, an opera-ballet of 1884 by Giacomo Puccini
- Ilkka Villi (born 1975), Finnish actor and writer
- Villi Bossi (born 1939), Italian sculptor
- Villi Hermann (born 1941), Swiss film director and screenwriter
- Villi Baltins, Soviet sprint canoer
- Olga Villi (1922–1989), Italian model and actress
- Villi Boskovsky, an Austrian violinist
- Villi Tokarev, a Russian-American singer-songwriter
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Villi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.