From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up villi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Villi may refer to:
- Plural of Villus
- Le Villi, an opera-ballet of 1884 by Giacomo Puccini
- Ilkka Villi (born 1975), Finnish actor and writer
- Villi Bossi (born 1939), Italian sculptor
- Villi Hermann (born 1941), Swiss film director and screenwriter
- Villi Baltins, Soviet sprint canoer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Villi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.