Villu (Tamil: வில்லு) (Telugu: విల్లు) means Bow in some South Indian Languages
- Hari Villu kamal
- Onavillu, a simple, short bow-shaped musical instrument
- Villu (deity), a Mitanni fish-deity
- Villu (film), a 2009 Tamil film directed by Prabhu Deva
- Villu Paatu (or 'Bow Song'), an ancient form of musical story-telling art of South Kerala and Tamil Nadu
- Villupuram, a district and town in Tamil Nadu
- Villu (given name), an Estonian masculine given name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Villu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.