Vilonia School District
|Vilonia School District|
|1164 Main Street
Vilonia, AR 72173
|Superintendent||David Stephens (since 2014)|
|Schools||9 (2015-2016 School Year)|
|Students and staff|
|Student-teacher ratio||15.86 |
Vilonia School District is a public school district based in Vilonia, Arkansas, United States. The district encompasses 109.33 square miles (283.2 km2) of land in Faulkner County and serves the all or portions of the communities of Vilonia, Conway, Cabot, and Mount Vernon.
- Vilonia High School (Current Configuration 1970s-present), serving grades 10 through 12.
- Vilonia Freshman Academy, set to replace Vilonia Junior High School on August 17, 2015, serving grade 9. Vilonia Junior High served grades 8 and 9.
- Vilonia Middle School (Current Configuration 2015–present), serving grades 7 and 8. Previously served grades 5 through 7 2006-2015.
- Frank Mitchell Intermediate School (Current Configuration 2015–present), new school serving grades 4 through 6.
- Vilonia Elementary School (Current Configuration 2015–present), serving kindergarten through grade 3. Previously served kindergarten through grade 5 (1980s-2006) and kindergarten through grade 4 (2006-2015).
- Vilonia Primary School (Current Configuration 2015–present), serving kindergarten through grade 3. Previously served kindergarten through grade 4 (1997-2015).
- Vilonia Early Childhood Learning Center, serving prekindergarten.
- Vilonia Academy of Technology, serving grades 2 through 4.
- Vilonia Academy of Service Learning and Technology, serving grades 5 and 6.
- "Search for Public School Districts – District Detail for Vilonia School District". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- "Vilonia School District". Vilonia School District. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
|This Arkansas school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|