This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Vimium is an open source Google Chrome Extension which provides keyboard short-cuts for navigation and control in the spirit of the Vim editor. Unlike other add-ons for web browsers, such as Vimperator or Pentadactyl, it doesn’t modify the browser’s interface but instead focuses on allowing the user to navigate web pages, tabs and links using vim-like keyboard commands rather than the mouse. It also allows the user to map or customise its key bindings.
- Conkeror — A browser with Emacs-like key bindings
- Pentadactyl — A fork of Vimperator
- Vimperator — An extension for Mozilla Firefox
- Surfingkeys — An extension for Chrome that supports more customization.
- VimFx — Vimium enspired extension for Mozilla Firefox