Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation
|Motto||Vision, Wisdom, Unity|
|Affiliation||UGC, NAAC, MCI , DCI, NBA-AICTE, PCI,INC, AIU|
|Chancellor||Dr. A. S. Ganesan|
|Vice-Chancellor||V. R. Rajendran|
|Location||Salem, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Campus||Rural and Urban|
Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation (VMRF) is a private collegiate research institution based in Salem, Tamil Nadu, India. In the year 2001 the "Deemed University" status was conferred on Vinayaka Missions by Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, with the recommendations of the UGC (Established Under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956). In 2015, the University was accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council with B Grade.
Vinayaka Missions had its inception in the year 1981 with the establishment of the Thirumuruga Kirupananda Variyar Thavathiru Sundara Swamigal (TKVTSS) Medical Educational and Charitable Trust. Not far from then, in 1982, the Founder-Chairman, Dr. A Shanmugasundaram instituted the Vinayaka Mission's College of Pharmacy in Salem, the pioneer institution of Vinayaka Missions. In the year 2001 the "Deemed to be University" status was conferred on Vinayaka Missions by The Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India.
Nearly 15,000 students are studying in the various constituent colleges, and every year approximately 2000 medical, dental, homeopathy, paramedical, engineering and management professionals besides arts & science graduates graduate from the VMRF campuses. 
- Vinayaka Mission's Kirupananda Variyar Medical College & Hospitals - Salem
- Vinayaka Mission's Medical College & Hospitals - Karaikal
- Aarupadai Veedu Medical College & Hospitals - Pondicherry
- Vinayaka Mission's Sankarachariyar Dental College - Salem
- Vinayaka Mission's Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital - Salem
- Vinayaka Mission's Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College - Salem
- Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology - Chennai
- Vinayaka Mission's College of Pharmacy - Salem
- Vinayaka Mission's College of Physiotherapy - Salem
- Vinayaka Mission's Kirupananda Variyar Arts and Science College - Salem
- Vinayaka Mission's Annapoorana College of Nursing - Salem
- Vinayaka Mission's College of Nursing - Karaikal
- Vinayaka Mission's College of Nursing - Pondicherry
Vinayaka Mission's runs research in the fields of Medicine, Dentistry, Paramedical Sciences, Homeopathy Medicine, Allied Health, Engineering, Technical, Management, Humanities and Sciences.
On 6 July 2008, Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation chancellor Dr. A. Shanmuga Sundaram conferred an honorary doctorate in philosophy on MIC deputy president Datuk Seri G. Palanivel for his contribution to politics and the Indian community in Malaysia. Also present was Malaysian consul-general in Chennai, Anuar Kasman. The former Deputy Women, Family and Community Development Minister is the first Malaysian to receive the doctorate from Vinayaka Missions at its inaugural convocation at its campus in Salem, India.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation.|