His work is at St. Matthew's Cathedral[disambiguation needed], the Denver Mint, the Detroit Public Library, the United States Post Office (Flushing, Queens), the Queens County Court House, Kings County Hospital, and the Long Island Savings Bank.
- Jennifer Learn-Andes (June 8, 2009). "Granddaughter to photograph courthouse art for Smithsonian". Luzerne County Reporter.
- "Greater Astoria Historical Society - History Topics". Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- "Queens Crap: Bad Bad Bayside". Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- Archives of American Art. "Summary of the Vincent Aderente papers, 1906-1960 - Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution". Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- "Finding Aid for Vincent Aderente papers, 1899-1965.00010". Retrieved 7 January 2015.
|This article about a painter from the United States born in the 1880s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|