This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Vincent Brümmer (born 30 December 1932, Stellenbosch) is a Christian theologian, born in South Africa and worked for most of his career in the Netherlands. From 1967 to 1997 he was the Professor of Philosophy of Religion at the University of Utrecht. He holds degrees from Stellenbosch University, Harvard, and Utrecht University, also working as a research assistant at the University of Oxford for a year (1961-1962). On 27 May 1994 Brümmer received an honorary doctorate from the Faculty of Theology at Uppsala University, Sweden 
- Brümmer on meaning and the Christian faith: collected writings of Vincent Brümmer. Vincent Brümmer, Ed. John R. Hinnells. Ashgate Publishing, 2006. ISBN 0-7546-4028-0.
- Christian faith and philosophical theology: essays in honour of Vincent Brümmer presented on the occasion of the twenty-fifth anniversary of his professorship in the philosophy of religion in the University of Utrecht. Eds. Gijsbert van den Brink, Luco J. van den Brom, Marcel Sarot. Kok Pharos Pub. House, 1992. ISBN 90-390-0004-2.
- Theology and Philosophical Inquiry: an Introduction. Vincent Brümmer. Westminster John Knox, 1982. ISBN 0-664-24398-3.
- Speaking of a Personal God: an Essay in Philosophical Theology. Vincent Brümmer. Cambridge University Press, 1992. ISBN 0-521-43052-6.
- The Model of Love: a Study in Philosophical Theology. Vincent Brümmer. Cambridge University Press, 1993. ISBN 0-521-44463-2.
- Atonement, Christology and the Trinity: Making Sense of Christian Doctrine. Vincent Brümmer. Ashgate Publishing, 2005. ISBN 0-7546-5230-0.
- What are we doing when we pray? a Philosophical Inquiry. Vincent Brümmer. (1st published SCM, 1984). Ashgate Publishing, 2008. ISBN 0-7546-6209-8.
- Interpreting the Universe as Creation: a Dialogue of Science and Religion. Vincent Brümmer. Kok Pharos Pub. House, 1991. ISBN 90-242-3207-4.
- Transcendental Criticism and Christian Philosophy: a Presentation and evalutation of Herman Dooyeweerd's "philosophy of the cosmonomic idea" (University Utrecht, Ph.D. thesis, 1961)
- Prof.dr. V. Brümmer (1932 - ) at the Catalogus Professorum Academiæ Rheno-Traiectinæ.
|This biographical article about a South African academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Christian theologian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|