|Full name||Vincent Farrar|
|Born||January→March 1947 (age 68–69)
Pontefract district, England
|Source: rugbyleagueproject.org englandrl.co.uk|
Vincent "Vince" Farrar (birth registered January→March 1947 (age 68–69)) birth registered in Pontefract district, is an English professional rugby league footballer of the 1960s, '70s and '80s, and coach of the 1980s, playing at representative level for Great Britain, England, and Yorkshire, and at club level for Featherstone Rovers (Captain), Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks, Hull, and Sheffield Eagles, as a prop, i.e. number 8 or 10, during the era of contested scrums, was captain of Hull during the 1978–79 season, and 1979–80 season, and coaching at club level for Featherstone Rovers.
County Cup final appearances
Vince Farrar played hooker in Featherstone Rovers' 9-12 defeat by Hull in the 1969 Yorkshire Cup final during the 1969–70 season at Headingley Stadium, Leeds on Saturday 20 September 1969, played loose forward/lock in the 7-23 defeat by Leeds in the 1970 Yorkshire Cup final during the 1970–71 season at Odsal Stadium, Bradford on Saturday 21 November 1970, played Right-prop, i.e. number 10, in the 12-16 defeat by Leeds in the 1976 Yorkshire Cup final during the 1976–77 season at Headingley Stadium, Leeds on Saturday 16 October 1976, and played Right-prop in the 7-17 defeat by Castleford in the 1977 Yorkshire Cup final during the 1977–78 season at Headingley Stadium, Leeds on Saturday 15 October 1977.
BBC2 Floodlit Trophy final appearances
Vince Farrar played Right-prop, i.e. number 10, in Hull's 13-3 victory over Hull Kingston Rovers in the 1979 BBC2 Floodlit Trophy final during the 1979-80 season at The Boulevard, Kingston upon Hull on Tuesday 18 December 1979.
- "Birth details at freebmd.org.uk". freebmd.org.uk. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Coaches and Captains". hullfc.com. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "EnglandStatistics at englandrl.co.uk". englandrl. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Great Britain Statistics at englandrl.co.uk". englandrl. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Featherstone then and now". bbc.co.uk. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- England Statistics at englandrl.co.uk
- Great Britain Statistics at englandrl.co.uk
- Player statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org
- Coach statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org
- Stats → PastPlayers → F at hullfc.com
- Statistics at hullfc.com
- Photograph 'Alan Rhodes' Perfect Pass' at rugbyleagueheritageproject.com
- Vince Farrar
- Featherstone then and now
- Coaching Staff - Robin Sharp
- Legendary duo join Featherstone Rovers Hall of Fame