Vincent Fuller (American football)
|No. 22, 38|
|Date of birth:||August 3, 1982|
|Place of birth:||Baltimore, Maryland|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||190 lb (86 kg)|
|High school:||Baltimore (MD) Woodlawn|
|NFL Draft:||2005 / Round: 4 / Pick: 108|
|Career NFL statistics|
Vincent Fuller II (born August 3, 1982 in Baltimore, Maryland) is a former American football safety that played in the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the Tennessee Titans in the fourth round of the 2005 NFL Draft. He played college football at Virginia Tech.
During his career at Virginia Tech, Fuller totaled 142 tackles, a half-sack, 19 pass deflections, eight interceptions, three fumble recoveries, and returned a blocked field goal for a 74-yard touchdown, while playing in 50 games.
Fuller was drafted by the Titans in the fourth round (108th overall) in the 2005 NFL Draft. He was released by the Titans on 3 September 2011, in spite of offering to take a pay cut to stay on the roster.
On October 5, 2011, he signed with the Detroit Lions.
New England Patriots
|Year||Team||GP||COMB||TOTAL||AST||SACK||FF||FR||FR YDS||INT||IR YDS||AVG IR||LNG||TD||PD|
- GP: games played
- COMB: combined tackles
- TOTAL: total tackles
- AST: assisted tackles
- SACK: sacks
- FF: forced fumbles
- FR: fumble recoveries
- FR YDS: fumble return yards
- INT: interceptions
- IR YDS: interception return yards
- AVG IR: average interception return
- LNG: longest interception return
- TD: interceptions returned for touchdown
- PD: passes defensed
All of Fuller's younger brothers played college football at Virginia Tech like he did. His younger brother, Corey, is a wide receiver with the Detroit Lions and was selected in the sixth round of the 2013 NFL Draft. His younger brother, Kyle, plays cornerback and was selected by the Chicago Bears in the first round of the 2014 NFL Draft. His youngest brother, cornerback Kendall, was drafted by the Washington Redskins with the 84th pick in the 2016 NFL Draft.
- "Patriots Sign Veteran S Vincent Fuller". Patriots.com. December 21, 2011. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- "Vincent Fuller Stats". ESPN. ESPN Internet Ventures. Retrieved 30 January 2015.
- Barker, Jeff (November 15, 2013). "For Fuller brothers, Virginia Tech has become a family home". BaltimoreSun.com. Retrieved 2014-07-04.
- Twentyman, Tim (February 24, 2014). "Kyle Fuller would love joining brother Corey in Detroit". DetroitLions.com. Retrieved 2014-07-04.