|Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister of Tourism, Culture and Sport (Culture and Sport)|
|Assumed office |
June 26, 2019
|Member of the Ontario Provincial Parliament|
for Don Valley North
|Assumed office |
June 7, 2018
|Preceded by||Riding established|
|Political party||Progressive Conservative|
|Residence||North York (Toronto), Ontario|
Vincent Ke is a Chinese Canadian politician who was elected to the Legislative Assembly of Ontario in the 2018 provincial election. He represents the riding of Don Valley North as a member of the Progressive Conservative Party of Ontario. Ke was born in Quanzhou, Fujian, China, and immigrated to Canada in 1998.
He is also the current Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister of Tourism, Culture and Sport. In 2019, the National Post reported that Ke maintains close ties with the consulate of the People's Republic of China and groups linked to the Chinese Communist Party's United Front Work Department.
|2018 Ontario general election|
|Progressive Conservative||Vincent Ke||17,913||44.44|
|New Democratic||Akil Sadikali||8,431||20.91|
|None of the Above||Alexander Verstraten||200||0.50|
|Total valid votes||40,312||100.0|
|Source: Elections Ontario|
- Winsa, Patty (June 7, 2018). "PC's Vincent Ke takes Don Valley North". Toronto Star.
- 《高端访谈》对话安省保守党省议员候选人 - 柯文彬, retrieved 2020-01-03
- "Premier Ford Announces Parliamentary Assistant Assignments as Part of Ontario's Government for the People" (Press release). Office of the Premier. 29 June 2018. Archived from the original on 29 June 2018. Retrieved 5 July 2018.
- Blackwell, Tom (September 6, 2019). "MPP's ties to China raise questions about how close Canadian politicians should get to foreign powers". National Post. Retrieved September 6, 2019.
- "Candidate Search". Elections Ontario. Archived from the original on June 8, 2018. Retrieved 18 May 2018.
- "Don Valley North Election Night Results". Archived from the original on June 8, 2018. Retrieved June 8, 2018.
|This article about an Ontario MPP is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|