Vincent Lindon at the 2015 Cannes Film Festival
15 July 1959 |
Boulogne-Billancourt, Hauts-de-Seine, France
|Occupation||Actor, director, screenwriter|
|Spouse(s)||Sandrine Kiberlain (separated)|
Vincent Lindon (born 15 July 1959) is a French actor and filmmaker who has been active for more than 30 years. At the 2015 Cannes Film Festival he won the award for Best Actor for his role in the film The Measure of a Man.
Lindon was in a relationship with Princess Caroline of Monaco from 1990 to 1995. He has a son from a previous relationship, Marcel, born in 1996. He married actress Sandrine Kiberlain in 1998, with whom he has a daughter, Suzanne. They divorced in 2008. He had a romance with Chiara Mastroianni.
He is the great-grandnephew of French industrialist André Citroën, the nephew of Jérôme Lindon who directed Les Éditions de Minuit, the first cousin of writer Mathieu Lindon and the great-grand-grand son of French Prime minister Jules Dufaure (from his mother's side).
- "Vincent Lindon". unifrance.org. Retrieved 2014-11-07.
- Henry Barnes (24 May 2015). "Cannes 2015: Jacques Audiard's Dheepan wins the Palme d'Or". The Guardian. Retrieved 24 May 2015.
- Rebecca Ford (24 May 2015). "Cannes: 'Dheepan' Wins the Palme d'Or". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 24 May 2015.
- "Sandrine Kiberlain, mariage à l’aveugle". Gala. Retrieved 9 October 2014.
- Paris Match, 11 October 2012
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Vincent Lindon.|
|This article about a French actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Monegasque biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|