Vincent Riou (born January 9, 1972, Pont-l'Abbé, France) is a French sailor. He is the skipper of PRB, a 60-foot monohull. He won the 2004 edition of the Vendée Globe.
In the 2009 Vendée Globe, he lost his mast the day after a collision that occurred during the rescue of Jean Le Cam, whose boat had capsized. 
- 1992 : 2nd of the Challenge Credit Agricole
- Prepared Michel Desjoyeaux’s 60-foot PRB for the Vendée Globe 2000
- 2005 : winner of the Vendée Globe
- 2003 : winner of the Calais Round Britain Race
- 2007 : winner of the Calais Round Britain Race
- 2007 : winner of the Rolex Fastnet Race