|Full name||Vincent Lucas Weijl|
|Date of birth||11 November 1990|
|Place of birth||Amsterdam, Netherlands|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2010||→ Helmond Sport (loan)||9||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:00, 11 May 2015 (UTC).
During his career he played in the Netherlands and Spain, with a two-year spell at Liverpool in which he collected no first-team appearances.
Born in Amsterdam, Weijl came through the youth ranks at AZ Alkmaar, moving to Liverpool in the 2008 summer transfer window, aged 17. Limited to reserve football, he was loaned to Eerste Divisie club Helmond Sport in January 2010.
On 27 August 2010 Weijl signed for Spanish side SD Eibar on a two-year contract, being sparingly used by the Segunda División B team (less than one third of the league matches in his only full season). In January 2012 he returned to his country and joined SC Cambuur, also in the second level.
After a few months in the United States in which he only played for reserve teams, Weijl moved to South China AA on 5 December 2013, scoring his first goal for the Hong Kong First Division League club on 18 January of the following year to help to a 4–1 away win against Citizen AA.
- Infobox statistics
- "Vincent Weijl". Soccerway. Retrieved 16 November 2011.
- "Vincent Lucas Weijl". Liverpool F.C. Retrieved 16 June 2010.
- "Midfielder leaves on loan". Liverpool F.C. 30 January 2010.
- "Fichaje Vincent Weijl" [Vincent Weijl signing] (in Spanish). SD Eibar. 27 August 2010.
- 求驗客手記：亞冠考牌成功 南傑升呢打大佬 [SCAA & Kitchee to fight against the big guns] (in Chinese). Apple Daily. 26 November 2013. Retrieved 6 December 2013.