|Born||5 January 1973|
|Height||175 cm (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||95 kg (14 st 13 lb)|
A Marist Saints representative in the Auckland Rugby League competition, Wulf first moved to France in 1996 to join the Paris Saint-Germain Rugby League club. The club was dissolved at the end of the 1997 season and Wulf moved to join the Villeneuve Leopards in the French championship.
He is of German-Samoan origin.
- Vincent Wulf rugbyleague.co.nz
- Stott hat-trick keeps Paris in the doldrums; Sheffield 52 Paris 18 The Mail on Sunday, 16 June 1996
- Lnyx's unlikely lads make it two out of two The Independent, 12 October 1998
- John Coffey, Bernie Wood (2008). 100 years: Māori rugby league, 1908-2008. Huia Publishers. p. 326. ISBN 9781869693312.
- Jessup, Peter (13 June 2001). "Rugby League: Battle-weary French maintain hectic schedule". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 26 November 2011.
- Rattue, Chris (6 February 2004). "Rugby: Sevens up for the Wulf man". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 26 November 2011.