March 21, 1981 |
|Listed height||6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)|
|Listed weight||210 lb (95 kg)|
|High school||Cleveland (Cleveland, Tennessee)|
|NBA draft||2002 / Round: 2 / Pick: 33rd overall|
|Selected by the Denver Nuggets|
|2005–2006||Viola Reggio Calabria|
|2008–2010||Telekom Baskets Bonn|
The 6'7" and 210 lb forward out of the University of Tennessee was selected as the fourth pick of the second round (33rd overall) of the 2002 NBA Draft by the Denver Nuggets. He played 59 games with them during 2002-03, averaging 6.8 points, 2.7 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game.
- "NBA Draft Board". nba.com. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- Bamberg brings in Vincent Yarbrough
- Bonn brings in forward Vincent Yarbrough
- Vincent Yarbrough playerfile @ NBA.com
- NBA stats @ basketballreference.com
- Player Profile @ Legabasket.it
|This biographical article relating to a United States basketball figure born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|