|Born||June 10, 1984|
Newark, Delaware, United States
|Alma mater||University of Delaware|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Title||Miss Delaware USA 2008|
|Miss USA 2008|
Carrieri-Russo was Miss Delaware USA 2008 and represented Delaware at the Miss USA 2008 pageant. She also competed at Miss United States 2014. Currently she works as a restaurateur alongside her sister.
Carrieri-Russo attended Alexis I. duPont High School and is a graduate of University of Delaware with a major in English and concentration in literary studies. In 2002, she co-founded the literacy organization Success Won't Wait Inc. when she was an 18-year-old high school senior and has been active in promoting literacy and has helped collect and redistribute over 600,000 books to communities, schools, and non-profit organizations in need.
Carrieri-Russo competed in pageants for nine years prior to winning Miss Delaware USA. She was a three-time contestant in the Miss Delaware Teen USA pageant. She also competed in the Miss Delaware America competition four times having placed in the top ten twice where she also won several community service awards. After her year as Miss Delaware USA, she went on to be named a top-six finalist at the annual Miss Italia USA pageant.
As Miss Delaware USA Carrieri-Russo participated in charity events including the Delaware Air National Guard Plane Pull for Special Olympics and continued to promote her Success Won't Wait program.
Carrieri-Russo received a Presidential Student Service Award for her work with Success Can't Wait in 2003. In 2005 she became the first Delawarean to win the National Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Award presented by the Jefferson Awards for Public Service. She was named as one of Delaware Today's 40 under 40 in 2008 and to their List of Women in Business in 2015.
- Diggs, Krystol (25 January 2014). "Miss Delaware USA 2008: Vincenza Carrieri-Russo Speaks About Life After Pageantry". CNN iReport.
- Neff, Christine (31 December 2007). "Meet Miss Delaware USA". Newark Post.
- Talorico, Patricia (28 October 2014). "Family-run Italian bistro opens on Marsh Road". The News-Journal.
- "AI Grad Receives Presidential Award". The News Journal. 26 June 2003 – via Newspapers.com.
- Mathur, Shruti (25 March 2008). "Poised for the Main Event". The News-Journal. p. E1 – via Newspapers.com.
- Hoey, Kim (16 March 2006). "Their Common Goal is Helping Others". The News Journal – via Newspapers.com.
- "What's Hot". The News Journal. 29 September 2001 – via Newspapers.com.
- Brown, Robyn (5 May 2008). "Pulling Together for Charity". The News-Journal – via Newspapers.com.
- Amis, Mark (March 2015). "V&M Bistro Knows Italian Food". Delaware Today.
- Staff (June 21, 2006). "Jefferson Award Winners Announced". The Topeka Capital-Journal. Retrieved June 14, 2015.
- "Delawarean highlights community service". The News Journal. 22 June 2006 – via Newspapers.com.
- Amis, Matt (May 2008). "40 People to Watch". Delaware Today.
- Nardone, Mark (December 2015). "Women in Business 2015". Delaware Today.